GCMS Legal opinion PLUS
You are requesting your GCMS notes from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
and the legal opinion in writing with copies of documents
You will need:
- Your full name exactly as in your visa/immigration application
- Your date of birth
- Full name and date of birth of your spouse or common-law partner (only if he or she is included in your application)
- Visa file number (what is this?)
- Print, sign, scan and e-mail the consent form
You will receive:
- GCMS notes – electronic records from CIC database (provided to you in electronic form as is).
- Written legal opinion on the matter in question, prepared by a qualified licensed Canadian immigration practitioner.
- Copies of all documents in your immigration/visa file.
|Pay $475 using PayPal||Begin by making the payment. After that you will be guided through the rest of the process.
By using this service you agree to visafile.info terms and conditions
|Other payment methods|