GCMS Notes standard
You are requesting your GCMS notes from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
You will need:
- Your date of birth and full name exactly as in your visa/immigration application
- Full name and date of birth of your spouse or common-law partner (only if he or she is included in your application)
- Visa file number (what is this?)
- Print, sign, scan and e-mail the consent form
You will receive:
- GCMS notes – electronic records from CIC database (provided to you in electronic form as is).
|Pay $25 using PayPal||Begin by making the payment. After that you will be guided through the rest of the process.
By using this service you agree to visafile.info terms and conditions
|Other payment methods|